Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 to 15 minutes | Serves 4
2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning, divided
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 pound (454 g) large shrimp, deveined, with tails on
2 large eggs
½ cup whole-wheat panko bread crumbs
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 380ºF (193ºC). Press Start to begin
- Spray the air fryer oven perforated pan lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning, garlic powder,
and onion powder. Add the shrimp and toss with the seasoning mix to lightly
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the eggs with 1 teaspoon water.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the remaining 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning and
the panko bread crumbs.
- Dip each shrimp in the egg mixture and dredge in the bread crumb mixture to
- Place the shrimp in the air fryer perforated pan, in a single layer. Lightly spray
the shrimp with cooking spray. You many need to cook the shrimp in batches.
- Air fry for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through and crispy,
shaking the perforated pan at 5-minute intervals to redistribute and evenly cook.
- Serve immediately.