Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 to 15 minutes | Serves 4
4 (5-ounce / 142-g) cans pink salmon, skinless, boneless in water, drained
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup whole-wheat panko bread crumbs
4 tablespoons finely minced red bell pepper
2 tablespoons parsley flakes
2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 360ºF (182ºC). Press Start to begin
- Spray the air fryer oven perforated pan lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the salmon, eggs, panko bread crumbs, red bell pepper,
parsley flakes, and Old Bay seasoning.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form the mixture into 20 balls.
- Place the salmon bites in the air fryer perforated pan in a single layer and spray
lightly with cooking spray. You may need to cook them in batches.
- Air fry until crispy for 10 to 15 minutes, shaking the perforated pan a couple of
times for even cooking.
- Serve immediately.