Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 10 to 15 minutes | Serves 4
¹⁄ ₃ cup orange juice
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
¼ to ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 pound (454 g) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails off
- In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice, garlic, Old Bay seasoning, and
- Dry the shrimp with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade and stir to evenly coat. Cover with plastic wrap
and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes so the shrimp can soak up the
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 400ºF (204ºC). Press Start to begin
preheating. Spray the air fryer oven perforated pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Place the shrimp into the air fryer perforated pan. Air fry for 5 minutes. Shake the
perforated pan and lightly spray with olive oil. Air fry until the shrimp are
opaque and crisp, 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.