Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 to 15 minutes | Serves 4
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons olive oil
½ to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
12 ounces (340 g) medium shrimp, deveined, with tails on
- In a medium bowl, mix together the garlic, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of olive oil,
and crushed red pepper to make a marinade.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat in the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and
place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 400ºF (204ºC). Press Start to begin
preheating. Spray the air fryer oven perforated pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Place the shrimp in the air fryer perforated pan. Air fry for 5 minutes. Shake the
perforated pan and air fry until the shrimp are cooked through and nicely
browned, an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.