Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 28 minutes | Serves 2
1 pound (454 g) fingerling potatoes
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 (6-ounce / 170-g) skin-on salmon fillets
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 375ºF (191ºC). Press Start to begin
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the oil until evenly coated.
Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the potatoes to the air fryer oven and air fry
for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, the turmeric,
cumin, ginger, paprika, and cayenne. Add the salmon fillets and turn in the spice
mixture until fully coated all over.
- After the potatoes have cooked for 20 minutes, place the salmon fillets, skin-side
up, on top of the potatoes, and continue cooking for 5 to 8 minutes or until the
potatoes are tender, the salmon is cooked, and the salmon skin is slightly crisp.
- Transfer the salmon fillets to two plates and serve with the potatoes while both