Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 9 to 13 minutes | Serves 4
2 firm Bosc pears, cut crosswise into ⅛-inch-thick slices
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 380ºF (193ºC). Press Start to begin
- Separate the smaller stem-end pear rounds from the larger rounds with seeds.
Remove the core and seeds from the larger slices. Sprinkle all slices with lemon
juice, cinnamon, and cardamom.
- Put the smaller chips into the air fryer oven perforated pan. Air fry for 3 to 5
minutes, or until light golden brown, shaking the perforated pan once during
cooking. Remove from the air fryer oven.
- Repeat with the larger slices, air frying for 6 to 8 minutes, or until light golden
brown, shaking the perforated pan once during cooking.
- Remove the chips from the air fryer oven. Cool and serve or store in an airtight
container at room temperature up for to 2 days.