Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Serves 6
6 heads endive
½ cup plain and fat-free yogurt
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon curry powder
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Wash the endives, and slice them in half lengthwise.
- In а bowl, mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, curry powder, salt
- Brush the endive halves with the marinade, coating them completely. Allow to sit
for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 320ºF (160ºC). Press Start to begin
- Put the endives in the air fryer oven perforated pan and air fry for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.