Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 51 minutes | Serves 8
3½ pounds (1.5 kg) beetroots
4 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 320ºF (160ºC). Press Start to begin
- Wash and peel the beets. Cut them up into 1-inch pieces.
- Put the coconut oil in the air fryer oven and melt for 1 minute.
- Place the beet cubes in the air fryer oven perforated pan and air fry for 40
minutes. Coat the beetroots in 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup and air fry for
another 10 minutes, ensuring the beets become soft.
- Toss the cooked beets with the remaining 2 tablespoon of the maple syrup and