Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 13 to 20 minutes | Makes 16 meatballs
2 teaspoons olive oil
¼ cup minced onion
¼ cup minced red bell pepper
2 vanilla wafers, crushed
1 egg white
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ pound (227 g) ground chicken breast
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 370ºF (188ºC). Press Start to begin
- In a baking pan, mix the olive oil, onion, and red bell pepper. Put the pan in the
air fryer oven. Air fry for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cooked vegetables, crushed wafers, egg white, and
thyme until well combined
- Mix in the chicken, gently but thoroughly, until everything is combined.
- Form the mixture into 16 meatballs and place them in the air fryer oven
perforated pan. Air fry for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the meatballs reach an
internal temperature of 165ºF (74ºC) on a meat thermometer.
- Serve immediately.