Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Serves 2
1 parsnip, washed
1 small beet, washed
1 small turnip, washed
½ small sweet potato, washed
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 360ºF (182ºC). Press Start to begin
- Peel and thinly slice the parsnip, beet, turnip, and sweet potato, then place the
vegetables in a large bowl, add the olive oil, and toss.
- Spray the air fryer perforated pan with cooking spray, then place the vegetables
in the perforated pan and air fry for 8 minutes, gently shaking the perforated pan
- While the chips cook, make the herb salt in a small bowl by combining the
kosher salt and parsley.
- Remove the chips and place on a serving plate, then sprinkle the herb salt on top
and allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.