Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes | Makes 2 cups
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary (1 chopped and 1 whole)
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon honey
2 cups roasted and unsalted whole cashews
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 300ºF (149ºC). Press Start to begin
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the chopped rosemary, olive oil, kosher salt,
and honey. Set aside.
- Spray the air fryer perforated pan with cooking spray, then place the cashews and
the whole rosemary sprig in the perforated pan and bake for 3 minutes.
- Remove the cashews and rosemary, then discard the rosemary and add the
cashews to the olive oil mixture, tossing to coat.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.