Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 13 minutes | Serves 4
1 pound (454 g) fingerling potatoes, cut into wedges
1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
½ teaspoon ground turmeric
½ teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons to ¼ cup water
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 400ºF (204ºC). Press Start to begin
- In a bowl, toss together the potato wedges, olive oil, garlic powder, and salt and
pepper, making sure to coat the potatoes well.
- Transfer the potatoes to the air fryer oven perforated pan and air fry for 10
- In the meantime, prepare the cheese sauce. Pulse the cashews, turmeric, paprika,
nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and water together in a food processor. Add more
water to achieve the desired consistency.
- When the potatoes are finished cooking, transfer to a bowl and add the cheese
sauce on top. Air fry for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.