Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 12 to 15 minutes | Serves 4
6 medium red and golden beets, peeled and sliced
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
8 cups mixed greens
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Juice of 1 lemon
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 360ºF (182ºC). Press Start to begin
- In a large bowl, toss the beets, olive oil, and kosher salt.
- Spray the air fryer perforated pan with cooking spray, then place the beets in the
perforated pan and air fry for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- While the beets cook, make the vinaigrette in a large bowl by whisking together
the olive oil, lemon juice, and chives.
- Remove the beets, toss in the vinaigrette, and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add
the feta and serve on top of the mixed greens.