Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 6 minutes | Serves 4
2 medium-sized carrots, trimmed and grated
2 medium-sized celery stalks, trimmed and grated
½ cup finely chopped leek
1 tablespoon garlic paste
¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
1 egg, lightly whisked
¼ cup flour
¼ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup bread crumbs
Chive mayo, for serving
- Set the temperature of the air fryer oven to 360ºF (182ºC). Press Start to begin
- Drain any excess liquid from the carrots and celery by placing them on а paper
- Stir together the vegetables with all of the other ingredients, save for the bread
crumbs and chive mayo.
- Use the hands to mold 1 tablespoon of the vegetable mixture into a ball and
repeat until all of the mixture has been used up. Press down on each ball with the
hand or a palette knife. Cover completely with bread crumbs. Spritz the
croquettes with cooking spray.
- Arrange the croquettes in a single layer in the perforated pan in the air fryer oven
and air fry for 6 minutes.
- Serve warm with the chive mayo on the side.