- Here is a beauty tip from Heidi for all those girls who like to show off their beautiful legs: mix moisturizer and bronzer in equal proportions. Remove dead skin cells with the help of a scrub or a washcloth, and only then apply this mixture to your legs. The cream will help to cover up the flaws and imperfections on your legs and create a nice contour.
- The Russian supermodel applies a moisturizing conditioner onto her clean and slightly dry hair and wraps her head in tinfoil while sunbathing on the beach. The sun heats the hair under the tinfoil, and the active ingredients of the conditioner penetrate deeply into the hair structure. The catwalk star says that this mask makes her brittle and damaged hair stronger and healthier.
- Irina puts natural coconut oil above all other means of care. It brightens the face, perfectly moisturizes it, and protects against infections.
- Every morning, the supermodel takes cold showers, wipes her face with ice cubes, and uses cucumber masks. “I learned this trick from my mother: she didn’t have money to buy expensive creams, so she got by with “handy” means.”
- The favorite cosmetic product of Gisele Bündchen is cold pressed olive oil. By mixing it with coarse sea salt, she makes a body scrub, which helps to get smooth and glowing skin. Besides, it removes toxins from the body and reduces cellulite.